Brand's PayDeck gives employers the power to manage payroll and access files - simply and efficiently.
- A powerful dashboard with an at-a-glance overview of your most important payroll information
- An archive of your payroll reports in one place, retrievable at the click of a button
- A simple yet dynamic tool to run your own reports with multiple configurations
- Easy access to PlatinumPay Express (PPX) and online payroll management
See it here: paydeck.brandspaycheck.com
As always, support is available at the bottom-right corner of the site for any assistance you may need. Please feel free to send us any comments or requests; we look forward to hearing your thoughts.
If you don't already have PayDeck, submit our Online PayDeck Access form and we'll set it up for you.
Learn more below:
A clear overview of your payroll information is visible on the dashboard.
You can see how much you're spending on payroll, how many days until next payday, your new hires and fires, special occasions, and more.
To submit and run payroll, select Payroll in the left menu.
To learn more about managing payroll, see: Manage Payroll.
To obtain a report, simply select Reports. You can see all the standard reports, including:
- Payroll reports
- Distributed paystubs
- Federal and state forms
- Distributed W2 forms
To download, select Download All (1) or select the download icon for individual documents (2).
P.S. Miss the old way? You can still log in to PPX via Manage Payroll and continue using the PPX steps you're familiar with.
To download payroll checks for printing:
- In Brand's PayDeck, select Reports.
- Select Payroll Reports.
- Expand the payroll you want to print checks for and select the download button to the right of the file that says Regular Checks or Special Checks or Checks Ex (whichever your company uses, but not one that says "Register.").
The downloaded pdf has all your payroll checks ready to be printed on check paper. Be sure to open it in a PDF viewer such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, not in a browser, so you can print it properly. Click here for sample print setup.
To restock check paper, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send it right out.
To learn more about paperless checks, see About Paperless Payroll.
Generate a Report
To run a custom report:
- In PayDeck, select Reports in the left-hand menu.
- Open Generate a Report.
- Select the relevant category.
- Click on the gear next to the desired report.
- Fill out the requested fields.
- Run the report.
- Once the data is compiled, the report will be available by clicking Download on the top right corner of the dash.
Example: Paystubs by Date, Employee
To download paystubs for a particular employee within a date range:
- Follow the above steps 1 and 2.
- Select Employees.
- Click the gear next to Paystubs by Date Range.
- Enter the parameters and click Run.
- You will be notified when the report is ready.