If an employee is not showing up on the clock, make sure they were added to Time & Labor properly.
Follow the link for your software:
Time-Out in System
The system may experience communication issues due to a timeout, and an employee's information may not synchronize properly.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
1. Remove Card Number.
2. Wait for a couple of minutes.
3. Re-enter the card number.
4. Save the information again.
The employee's data should be updated within a few minutes.
Duplicate Card Numbers
If the information is properly set up above but it's still not syncing, it’s possible that the same card number was used for a terminated employee.
To remove the card number from the terminated employee:
- Log in to Timekeeping Supervisor. (How?)
- In Main Menu on the left, select Employee Setup.
- Press the Click to show the employee list filter button. Select All employees (including inactive). Apply filter.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard. Search the card number of the employee that isn't working.
- If the number appears in the Logins / Numbers column for any of the employees, click that employee's name.
- In the new page, click Edit on the Identifiers for punching the clock row.
- Click Delete existing numbers, then click to delete the matching number. You can leave it blank or replace it with the employee ID # (employee code) that's created in PlatinumPay. This will ensure that there are no duplicates because each employee has a unique ID #. Save and Exit.
- Go back to PPX or PlatinumPay and delete the number from Card Number 1. Save.
Note: It may take a few minutes (up to 15 minutes) to update.
See also: Troubleshoot clock not working