To add or remove a PayDeck user, log into PayDeck, then
A) Select Settings in the menu on the left.
B) Select Users.
TO ADD USER (following this, you will find how to Remove User)
- Select + Add User.
- Select the employee by clicking Search Employee.
- If the new user is not an employee, fill out the first name, last name, email address and phone number.
- Select Save
- Select the Roles and Permissions for the new user from the dropdown.
- Select the Role from the dropdown
- Toggle the PayDeck Access button and toggle the desired accesses
- The allowed access will show in blue.
- Select Close
- The new User will receive a PayDeck Invite to create a password and will have access to the portal.
TO REMOVE USER
- Find User
- Select Permissions on right of name
- Toggle the PayDeck access button so that it is greyed out.