To create a supervisor login and give them access to certain employees:
- Log in to Timekeeping Supervisor.
[Not sure how? See login instructions.]
- In the Maintenance Menu on the left, click Login Maintenance.
- Click + Add New Login.
- Select Supervisor Login and set the login ID and password. If you don't have the other information, the supervisor will be prompted to complete the form when they log in. Click Save.
- In Supervisor Account Employee Visibility, set which employees the supervisor will have access to. Click Update.
- In Supervisor Account Permissions, set what the supervisor is allowed to do.
See also: Reset timekeeping supervisor password
See also: Supervisor login on the physical clock