Auto pays are additional pays added to employee paychecks.
Here's an example of a commission auto pay, with a limit.
- In PlatinumPay, click Employee Setup.
- Enter the Employee Number.
- Switch to the Auto Pays tab.
- Click +Add.
- In the Other Pay # dropdown, select Commission.
- In the Amount field, type the amount (such as 250 for $250).
- In the OP (Other Pay) Limit field, type the limit (such as $10,000).
- In the OP Start Date field, type the start date.
- Pay Scheduling gives you the option to select how the memo should be added.
- First Check Only = if the employee gets a second check, the loan will only come off the first check
- All Scheduled Payrolls = it gets deducted each regular payroll
- Period = 1st payroll of the month, 2nd payroll of the month, etc.
This is how the check screen calculates the auto pay:
If the pay you need is not on the list, we can add it.
We encourage you to reach out whenever you are unsure of something or have a question - email@example.com.
See also: Set up auto deductions
For more info, see About PlatinumPay.