Add new employee
Note: You can skip this step if you have New-Hire Onboarding.
- In PlatinumPay, click Employee Setup.
- Select New. Enter all information, including social security number, name, address and zip code (city and state will auto-fill when you enter the zip code and hit Enter).
- Enter the Pay Rate. Hourly employees go in the Rate 1 column (13.00) and salaried employees go into the Salary column (500.00).
- Select the Basic Tax Info tab.
- In Fed Status (W-4 Form), enter marital status (Married or Single).
- In Fed Allowances, enter the number of dependents.
- Selec the HR Basic tab.
- In the Dates section, enter the start date and the birthdate.
- In the EEO section, enter the gender.
See it in action:
Employee Self Service Options
Employees can manage their own info, too: