To rehire a terminated employee - in PayDeck and PPX:
- In the Employee tab, select Terminated from the Status dropdown to show only terminated employees.
- Select the employee that needs to be reactivated.
- Under the employee name, click on Terminated.
- In the pop-up box, change the status from Terminated to Active and click Save.
- Click on the Employees tab.
- On the left-hand side, uncheck the box marked Hide Terminated Employees.
- Select the employee you want to activate.
- In the Personal box, click on Re-Hire.
- Enter the Start Date in the Re-Hire Employee pop up box.
- Click ok to confirm you want to re-activate this employee.
See also: How to deactivate an employee
See also: Reactivate an employee in timekeeping