For video instructions, Watch: Time & Labor Tutorials
To sign in to the web clock as an employee:
- Access the web clock using the designated URL. Alternatively, use the following link: Time-Keeping Login for Employees.
- Enter your username and password. Select WEBCLOCK.
- Select CLOCK IN or CLOCK OUT.
Note: The web clock will time out if you do not make a punch choice within 20 seconds. You will automatically be logged out and need to log back in to complete your punch.
A confirmation message will be displayed when the punch is successful.
The web clock will show different buttons based on your company's setup. Here's a quick explanation for each:
- Starting or Ending a Shift – Use the CLOCK IN / CLOCK OUT buttons.
- Changing Departments/Jobs/etc. – Use the TRANSFER button. If that button is not visible, use CLOCK IN instead and select your respective department from the clock prompt.
- Starting a Meal Break (such as a lunch break) – Use START MEAL. This button will initiate an unpaid break. If that button isn't displayed, use CLOCK OUT instead.
- Ending a Meal Break (such as a lunch break) – Use END MEAL. If that button isn't displayed, use CLOCK IN instead.
- Starting a Paid Break – Use START BREAK to initiate a break for which you are paid. If that button isn't visible, ask you manager for instruction on how Paid Breaks are tracked.
- Ending a Paid Break – Use END BREAK to initiate a break for which you are paid. If that button isn't visible, ask you manager for instruction on how Paid Breaks are tracked.
If some buttons are grayed out and can't be clicked, it's because those buttons are not a logical choice based on your last punch.
For example, if you're returning from your lunch break you won't see the option to choose START MEAL.
- If you missed your last punch, click Miss your last punch? at the bottom. It will allow you to select any of the punch buttons:
See it in action: