Affordable Care Act monitoring and auditing; IRS reporting.
Eliminate ACA confusion and penalties, and stay compliant.
We have a monitor that helps you determine employees’ ACA full-time or part-time status based on average hours. The program will flag potential errors. Additionally, it will compare rates to ensure that you or your employees are not overcharged. Many other features are available to help you stay compliant with ACA regulations.
Features and Benefits:
- Monitor the full-time status of employees
- Track measurement periods
- Update statuses in bulk after the standard or individual measurement periods
- Required IRS 1094 and 1095 forms prepared and e-filed on your behalf
- Preview the IRS 1095 form to confirm accuracy
- Detailed reports on ACA status, employee status, and total pay for affordability calculations and seasonal employee considerations
- ACA compliant W-2s
- Determine your Full-Time Equivalent Employees (FTE’s) that count towards an Applicable Large Employer (ALE) status
Add to Your Account:
See our other benefits and insurance offerings: