Below are some video tutorials to walk you through our online payroll portal. Prefer live training? Click here to schedule a private session - we're happy to walk you through it.
In this article:
To manage payroll, go to paydeck.brandspaycheck.com and select Manage Payroll on the left.
Set up employees
Note: You can skip this step if you have New-Hire Onboarding.
In this video you will learn how to set up employees, including:
- add an employee to payroll
- deactivate an employee
- reactivate (rehire) an employee
- edit employee information
For step by step written instructions of this video, see Set up new employee.
In this video you will learn how to run payroll, including:
- input payroll hours
- input salary amount
- input vacation and holiday pay
- add additional paycodes (payroll types)
- remove an employee who isn't being paid this payroll
- add a second check for an employee
- payroll totals and payroll register
- make payroll changes and corrections
- change check date and other special requests (special instructions); how to message Brands about payroll
For step-by-step written instructions of this video, see Run payroll.
In this video you will learn how to view payroll reports, including:
- Recent payrolls
- Direct deposit vouchers
- Period end reports
For step-by-step written instructions of this video, see Reports.
For more info, see About Online Payroll.