Setting Never Sleep ensures the clock entry page will always be visible to employees when they use the clock.
- From the Home screen, tap the Settings icon. (Note: If you just finished setting the time zone, you may already be on this page.)
- From the left side menu, select Display.
- Press Sleep from the list of options.
- Choose Never Sleep.
- Exit the page with the Home button. Changes will be saved automatically.
- From the Home screen, tap the Ethernet Manager app.
- Press Disconnect Policy. If you don't see Disconnect Policy and instead see the page for configuring DHCP/Static IP, press the Back button.
- On the right screen, select Disconnect policy, When to disconnect.
- Set the value to Never (block system sleep).
- Exit the page with the Home button. Any changes will be saved