For basic timecard editing, see Supervisor timekeeping tutorials.
Multi-Timecard Editor and Quick Add
To edit punches for multiple employees on a single day, you can use the Multi-Time Card Editor.
- Select Multi-Time Card Editor from the left panel under Time Cards.
- Tab through the fields to make multiple time changes without having to save each individual update.
Important: If you are using a script that splits times for any reason, you will not be able to edit the time card with this feature. It will need to be done through the employee's time card or on the Single Day time card view:
Filtering, Printing and Pay Items
This video covers:
- Viewing a time card with a custom date range
- Printing an individual time card
- Adding pay items, like bonuses
- Hiding pay rates
- Sorting and filtering the Clock Activity pane
- Why you can't edit finalized pay periods
- Printing time cards in batches