For QuickBooks, Accounting Power, Peachtree, Fund EZ, MAS90 / Sage, Creative Solution, Rent Manager, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), M3 Hotel Accounting.
We can integrate with other accounting software, too - send us the specs of the file and we’ll customize it for you.
An electronic general ledger (GL) service to easily import payroll information directly to your accounting software. Overseen by Brands accountants and payroll tax specialists.
Eliminate the tedious entry process and make reconciling your payroll expenses seamless.
Brands General Ledger Interface provides you, or your accountant, online access to payroll data with every payroll. The general ledger can be formatted as a direct import to your accounting software, or printed as a hard copy report. You can opt to pull just the journal entries, or both the itemized journal entries and the net checks.
Note: The online version of QuickBooks requires add-on software in order to accept imports.
Features and Benefits:
- No manual check entry into your accounting system
- Reduced errors
- Deferral changes, loans, matches, demographic information and census information seamlessly exchanged between your 401k plan and Brands Paycheck.
- Payroll data itemized on a general ledger report and exported to a file that you can import directly into your accounting software
- More than 80 file formats available, or a custom format can be created
- Most GL files available within two days of payroll posting through Online Reporting
- Guided support for setup and later on
Add to Your Account: